I’m very proud to release the brand new version of SIR. This new version is capable of use the dcraw software to convert and preview RAW image files. The complete changelog is detailed above:
- Added option to use dcraw to convert raw images
- Added Cancel Button when converting images
- Added a browse button on options dialog
- Improved about dialog
- Corrected mouse icon when cancel the new folder creation
- Minor bug fixes
SIR just needs dcraw to handle RAW images, if you don’t have dcraw sir will still working properly with regular image files.
If you want to install dcraw visit http://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/ to instructions. To install in debian based systems just make: apt-get install dcraw.
Any bugs please report at http://code.google.com/p/sir/issues/list
I hope everybody like it :)
A new version o SIR was just released!
- French translation added. Thanks Jérôme Launay.
You can download the new version here.